The Center for Women In Technology Scholars Program also known as CWIT is open to a community of learners interested in pursuing careers among the technology, engineering and information technology fields.
CWIT, invites all students to apply for an opportunity to become a scholar and receive:
- Mentorship from faculty and participating members of the IT and engineering communities;
- Service-learning opportunities built through UMBC’s strong relationship with area schools;
- An internship program in partnership with the Shriver Center;
- Priority acceptance to live in the CWIT Living Learning Community housing quarters;
- A CWIT Scholar four-year scholarship and more!
Priority Deadline: January 15, 2021
The CWIT application will require that you have your UMBC Campus ID. Your Campus ID will be sent approximately five to seven business days after you have submitted your Common Application to UMBC. We strongly encourage you to complete your undergraduate admissions package before November 1. This includes submission of your Common Application, high school transcript, and standardized test score results.